rhaychagainstthemachine

Saturday, December 31, 2005

thank you! thank you! thank you!

Just a few minutes left and the year is over. Another 365 days are ahead of me. What's in store for me? I don't know what are God's plans for me. But whatever it'll be, I know it would be for my own good.

The year 2005 was a roller coaster of emotions. I would be very happy at one moment but I would be crying thereafter. But I am still thankful that I was given another year. I got to learn new things, did a few things that I've never done before, been to places, met some good people and spent time with my loved-ones.

I would like to thank a few people. In case I forgot to thank you, isipin mo na lang ham yan. I mean di na kailangan sabihin, alam mo na yon.
  1. God, I am not worthy. You have been a very good Father and friend as well. Thank you for the trials and the blessings.
  2. Nanay, for being there for me all the time. For listening to my stories.
  3. Lei, for keeping me sane the past few days. I love you girl.
  4. Ellen, for hearing me out today and analyzing the situation.
  5. Janice, for always supporting me. You believe in me so much and you give me that little push.
  6. Bliss, for coming back. I missed you. Thank you for that release the other morning.
  7. Kathoy, for playing with me just so I can have a release of feelings. sorry if I scared you.
  8. Kimmy, for always listening to me, for believing in what I have and what I can do.
  9. Ate Mic, for all the good advice and kwento. for opening up and being a sister to me.
  10. Cholo and Lui for making me smile and laugh.
  11. Atty, for bothering to call me up even if he is miles away, for the time and the care, and for always making himself available for me.
  12. Ate Sheila, my adventurous cousin.
  13. Jeje, Dece and Lem, for being my assmates in the MRT. Thanks for the snacks and chats.
  14. Meteor friends, Joy, Mavic, Ruth, Beanne & Armie for the endless chika at kakikayan. Sa pang-aasar at pang-ookray.
  15. TUSIKS, for all the love.
  16. DOSTRES, for always remembering.
  17. TWANEE, for bearing with me.
  18. Teresa, for all the messages.
  19. RED, for giving me back my smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home