rhaychagainstthemachine

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sayang

I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking one of our former students. She wasn't a direct student of mine but I knew who she was. She was courteous even though I wasn't one of her teachers. She was one of the smartest girls in that batch.

Now, she's gone. I don't know how but she's gone. I wasn't able to go to her wake because I got the news late last night. I was able to talk to some of her batchmates and we all had the same sentiment: Sayang! They said that she was running for honors. She has achieved so much at such a young age. She had a lot going for her. But now it's over.

Why would anyone take his or her own life? What pushes someone to give up on life? She may probably have her own reasons and there's no point in questioning her now. We may feel sorry for her but all she needs now is our understanding and prayers. My prayers are with you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home