rhaychagainstthemachine

Friday, March 28, 2008

Naisip/Na-notice/Na-realize

I've been doing a lot of self-assessment and I thought or noticed or realized a lot of things about me. Here are some things that I noticed or realized about myself:
  • Di ako ma-beso na tao. It's not that I don't like making beso. Its just that I'm not the one who starts it. Unless someone I know initiates na bumeso sa ken, walang problema sa ken. I'm never the one na nauunang bumeso.
  • My handwriting is getting ugly. I have to make effort to make it legible. Probably because I rarely write, puro keypad at keyboard gamit ko.
  • Yung physical address ko kasing haba ng byahe ko papuntang office.
  • Sobrang namimiss ko talaga mga students ko.
  • Minsan I can't help but take a second look sa mga singkit na lalake (Richard Poon, Gong Yoo, Kwon Sang Woo, Vanness).
  • Favorite ko these days KFC spaghetti, crepes ng Franch Baker at Jollibee tuna pie.
  • Naiinis ako when I text someone tas di nagrereply.
  • Sobrang miss ko na si Lei. But I don't wanna bother her. Parang she's so hard to reach.
  • Miss ko na din sina Jan, Bliss at Jen.
  • Miss ko na rin si Atty. Thankfully, he's coming home soon.
  • Almost lahat ng shirts ko striped.
  • Minsan it takes time for me to decide on buying something na hindi sale. And when I'm decided na, di na available yung item. Sayang!
  • I always say "thank you" pag nagpapaabot ako ng bayad sa jeep unlike yung ibang tao.
  • Saying "sorry" has become an expression. Minsan parang I sound insincere na because I always use it.
  • I enjoy reading other people's blog.
  • I don't know how to accept a compliment, whether it's about my work, my clothes, my attitude.
  • Hindi ako mahilig makihingi ng pagkain ng iba.
  • Lately, I enjoy shopping by myself.
  • Magaling ako mag-grocery. I compare prices talaga.
  • It's been almost a month since I went out.
  • May mga tao akong gustong kausapin pero mas mabuting huwag na lang muna.
  • I miss dancing.
  • Gusto ko ulet mag-piano kaya lang tinatamad ako magset-up.
  • If I was still in St. Paul, I would be getting almost a month-and-a-half summer break with pay.
  • It's been months since I ate isaw.
  • I have not been writing each month's best hirits.
  • Super therapeutic ang coloring book for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home