rhaychagainstthemachine

Monday, January 07, 2008

2008 Hopes & Goals

It's about time to claim that 2008 is gonna be a good year for me! I'm gonna be really happy this year no matter what. I have so many hopes and goals for the year. Here goes....

  • strengthen my relationship with God
  • keep my family together
  • go to the beach more often
  • have an out-of-town trip one weekend by myself
  • meet more people and build friendships
  • spend more time with friends
  • reconnect with friends
  • have a vacation in another country
  • visit more places in the Philippines
  • be healthy
  • no more hospitalizations
  • go on a serious diet
  • start running again
  • get into extreme sport
  • go back to badminton
  • never miss a big Gary V show/concert
  • watch Maroon 5 and Justin Timberlake concerts in Manila
  • have a big closet for all my clothes
  • lessen the shopping (especially when depressed)
  • pamper myself with a good massage and facial at least once a month
  • be more patient on the road when driving
  • stop being emotional and pessimistic
  • be a good person
  • stop putting off things for later
  • save, save and save
  • start having Teepee fixed
  • get a new car (ssssh don't tell Teepee! Besides, it's only a hope)
  • start learning to invest money
  • appreciate every little blessing that I get
  • learn to accept easily that things don't always turn out as I want it to be
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home