rhaychagainstthemachine

Monday, November 12, 2007

To the Girl I refer to as B1

The first time I saw you, you struck me as someone whom I'll never get along with. I told myself that you are so uptight & I don't wanna get close to you. But to my surprise we had lunch together on the second day?! That was the start of what I now treasure as one of the greatest friendships I've ever built!

I know that 2 months is such a short time to actually know a person. But somewhere along the way I know we connected. You have made those two months very light and you somehow pulled me out of my depression. I thank you for being with me almost all the time. The age gap did not make any difference (aminin mo yan!) since we both set that factor aside. Because more often than not, you have more mature suggestions and opinions. Of course, the others matter to me but it was you whom I've shared a lot of times with. I guess it's all about the personality. We both enjoy laughing, as in laughing like there's no tomorrow. We like to blog. We talk endlessly. sometimes we forget that you have to get off the bus stop in Kamuning. Ahahaha! We love our moms so much. We are so fond of our nieces and nephew. We can talk about Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Rachel, Ross and Joey forever. We both lacked judgment when it comes to relationships. In fact we compete for the throne of most vulnerable & most gullible when it comes to love. We can make fun of each other without hurting one's feelings. WE JUST CLICKED!

You never took me seriously when I said that I'm sad that our batch is splitting up. A big factor of that sadness is facing the fact that I won't be spending so much time with you. Who's gonna laugh at my jokes? Who's gonna listen to my rants? Who's gonna keep me awake when I take the bus? Who's gonna walk with me from the office to the MRT station? Who's gonna understand why I'm a juice tirador? Who's gonna be B2's B1? I just got so used to having you around.

It's not the end. We'll still see each other. We'll find time to hang out. We'll still laugh at the littlest, corniest thing. I can't wait to see the outcome of your so-called "surpise". But for now, expect that when I see you I'll say:
"Hmph, tse!"

 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home