rhaychagainstthemachine

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On your 18th Birthday Therese

Every year we come up with ways to make each other feel special on our respective birthdays. We put so much effort in letting each other know that the friendship that we have can stand even though we don't see each other that often. We have this thing could mutual admiration society. We are each other's fans. Hehehe!

Yesterday was your 18th birthday. Happy Birthday! I did not forget your birthday. How could I do that?! I've been greeting you every Christmas for your birthday in 4 straight years. Aside from that I've been thinking of what to waer for your party. This morning I woke up with a text message from you. It says "TSK". Hahaha! You were totally expecting a greeting from me. Boohoo! It was my intention not to greet you and I was laughing so hard when I got your message. Sorry to disappoint you but it was part of my grand plan.

I might not be able to give you the best gift on your 18th birthday. But my offer of friendship stands a lifetime. I love you Therese! You're one great little sister!

My 18 wishes for you Therese:

18. A successful debut party on Friday

17. You get all the items on your wishlist

16. A relaxing rest, that you truly deserve, after your debut

15. More friendships to build

14. Peace of mind

13. Good grades in school

12. Continued happiness in your family

11. Be a world-class doctor

10. A healthy mind, body and spirit

9. A few more inches for your height

8. Someone who will love you forever

7. A blissful married life in the future

6. Self-discovery and self-enhancement to know the real you

5. Lots of love from the people around you

4. A bountiful life

3. Laugh trips with your friends

2. Continue to be a good daughter, sister and citizen of this country

1. A lifelong friendship with ME!!!!

I just want you to know that I love you and you'll always have me as your big sis!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home