rhaychagainstthemachine

Friday, November 16, 2007

Unforgettable Quotes

My end of the month blog usually has unforgettable quotes but I suddenly stopped posting them. The unforgettable quotes of the past months were too personal (or too painful) that I'd like to just keep them in my head. But through these past months as well, I have heard several one-liners or so from other people that I find very striking. If you said any of the quotes that follow emphatically or whatever, I just want you to know natuto, naaliw at nalito ako.

"My bad!"
Pampalit sa "I'm sorry" or "Oo na mali ako!"

"Fight the fights worth fighting for. "
Ipaglaban mo lang yung alam mong di masasayang pagod mo.

"Choose your battles."
Pag di kaya, kebs na.

"Don't spoil the natives. "
To be honest, I like hearing this. It's like saying don't give in to the whims of people who would never change and would forever stick to their beliefs even if it's no longer valid. Tama ba Tin?

"It's not my/our story to tell."
Hirit ng mga taong ayaw magsimula ng chismis at ayaw madamay sa gulo.

"Have you ever thought if he was being there for you or was he being there for himself?"
I never really thought about it. Ahahaha! Seriously, tagos!

"Balang araw, pagtatawanan na lang natin lahat ng 'to."
Hirit ng taong hopeful na matatapos at malalampasan din lahat ng problemang kinakaharap nya.

"I need to be okay so I can do the right thing. It's not easy. It's painful. But not everything that makes us happy is right. But everything that's right, even thoughpainful in the beginning will eventually turn out fine. Maybe there will come a time when that right choice will make us happy."
Woohoo winner na hirit!

"It's not about how you feel towards a person. It's about how this person makes you feel about yourself."
I agree. If the person makes you feel good about yourself, then it's a good thing. But if a person instills in you that you are not good enough and you start thinking/feeling that way about yourself, parang mali na!

"Pare umiyak ka na. Don't be so hard on yourself. More than anything else, you need to forgive yourself."
Di nga ako maiyak e.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home