rhaychagainstthemachine

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Driving on Saturday Mornings

Lately I've been enjoying my early Saturday morning driving. I bring Tepeee with me to work on Saturdays. Actually, I look forward to driving on the wee hours because it gives me the time to reflect about what's going on with me and around me. Of course, there's the occasional singing and tapping of fingers on the steering wheel when there's a cool song playing on the radio. But the calmness and silence of the morning just gives me a natural high. I know I should enjoy the roads and drive much faster because there are lesser vehicles. But no. I do take my time while I'm driving because I'm saving my gas and I am relishing the moment that I'm alone and there's just enough silence.

I still love driving on Friday nights because of Friday Magic Madness. In fact I miss driving on Fridays since lately I am usually asleep in the evening and I have somehow stopped tuning in to Friday Magic Madness. But for now, I just love Saturday mornings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home