rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday Schedule

I'm actually trying to put myself to sleep. Tonight, we start working on Sundays. Waaaaah! I hate it. I don't know if I'll be able to drag myself out of the house. I feel so bad about this schedule. Sunday is rest day, day for the family, day for the Lord. But no, I'm supposed to sleep through the day to be able to work at night. Saklap! I don't really see the rationale in it. Why can't they respect Sundays?

I like my work. I like my office. I like my friends at the office. Resignation is not an option at this point. I just hate the schedule even though it's going to be just for a month. My boss had tried to convince me to look at the brighter side of the situation - that is I am free on Fridays to out with friends since our schedule is from Sunday to Thursday. That's too shallow of a considerable advantage! I don't know if it'll work for me since I'm not into gimmicks these days (moreso, years).

This is an injustice! I hope I can work well tonight and the three other Sundays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home