rhaychagainstthemachine

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

35 Questions

i suddenly found myself having fun answering the following questions. read along. it's about me....

1. pick 1 of ur scars out now.. how did u get it?
:: ung nsa left foot ko, natusok ng banana que stick on my way home when I was in 4th year HS.

2. What's on the walls of ur room?
:: framed pics of my previous classes and of course my grad pic.

3. Would u rather play or watch football?
:: play.

4. What sport would u say you're good at?
:: badminton

5. What was ur worst nightmare?
:: the eldest brother of my friend daw died tas nung nandun kame sa wake I was seeing with my own two eyes that he was still breathing. Sabi ko sa mga friends ko na nakatingin dun sa coffin buhay pa c kuya … kc humihinga pa. sabi nila para daw akong gago kaya umupo na kame sa may banding likod. Tas di talaga ko mapakali. Ini-insist ko sa kanila na buhay pa talaga. Sabi nung isa kong friend tumigil na ko. Sabi ko pano mo ie-explain sa ken ngayon na nakatingin sya ngayon dito sa ten. Apparently, yung sides nung coffin was a see-thru glass! Scary! Grabe I can’t forget that parang totoo talaga!

6. Apples or oranges?
:: oranges.

7. Grapes or watermelon?
:: grapes.

8. wolves or tigers?
:: tigers

9. What sort of music do u listen to?
:: pop, RnB

10.have u ever written poetry?
:: yup nung super cheesy pa ko nung HS, baduy!

11. Do u remember birthdays?
:: mejo.

12. do u know what time u wer born?
:: yup.

13. Do u have a birth mark? where?
:: I hav two pro I can’t reveal where. (“,)

14. Are you a sweet person?
:: I guess so

15. What were u doing b4 u started filling this in?
:: having dinner

16. What is ur favourite gum?
:: double mint. Not sweet at all. Did you know that chewing a gum can make you lose weight?!

7. Fav chocolate?
:: hersheys symphony

18. Fav candy (non chocolate)?
:: frutos

19. Chocolate or vanilla ice-cream?
:: chocolate

20. What is d first thing u notice bout sum1 (opposite sex).?
:: nose

21. What's ur fav smell?
:: DKNY

22. Fave sound that u hear often?
:: gary v songs on my CD player

23. What r u thinkin about right now?
:: kalian kaya ako yayaman?

24. What is ur fav disney movie of all time?
:: monsters inc

25. What color r ur eyes?
:: dark brown.

26. Have u ever slept with a stuffed animal?
:: yup and it used to have this crazy sound once squeezed.

27. What's the name of the stuffed anmal?
:: nameless.

28. Who was ur first crush wen u were little?
:: ung classmate ko nung pre-school

29. What kind of hair do u like on the opp sex?
:: kagaya ng hair ni kwon sang woo sa stairway to heaven

30. Who out of ur friends (same sex) have u known the longest?
:: lei

31. Sunrise or sunset?
:: sunset

32. Where can u see urself proposing to?
:: I don’t think I will b doing the proposal thingy

32. Where can u see urself proposing to?
:: refer to previous answer

33. Movies?
:: my best friend’s wedding and got 2 believe. Nasasabayan ko na ung lines ng bawat character

34. Where can u c urself goin for ur honeymoon?
:: Caribbean baby!

35. Can u play an instrument?
:: yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home