rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, May 07, 2006

This is IT

It's my last normal Sunday. I'll be starting work tomorrow. Yes! After weeks of waiting for the results of the only company and the work that I applied for, it's finally here. And I am so happy. Well, make that excited! Oooops, make that anxious. It's gonna be something new for me. I'm really hoping that I made the right decision and I'm ready to take new challenges. It's gonna be a big adjustment on my part, new things to learn, new friends to make and a new life to begin with. Huh makes me wanna take a deep breath!

So I'm here in my room with a slight fever. Can you believe I'm sick a day before I start with my new work?! What a joke! I hope I feel better when I wake up tomorrow morning. I have to wake up early because it's going to be in Makati and I don't really know where the building is located. Thankfully, Jan will be helping me find my way tomorrow morning. I'll be having my 2 weeks of training in Makati and it's gonna be 8am-5pm everyday. Nyaix! Makati is different from Ortigas. I can find my way anywhere in Ortigas. Hopefully in two weeks that I'll be in Makati I will be familiar with the place. Though I won't be bringing Teepee everyday because of the parking space and the parking fee, I am excited to explore the place. What's good about it is that I will be working near my friends' offices. We can spend some time after work. See you guys!

I hope to keep my "Friendly" button always on. Smile Rhaych and good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home