rhaychagainstthemachine

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hoy June-June!

Today is the last day of June and I can actually count the number of days that I reported to work. You may call this as an excuse: My mind is willing but my body isn't so why force myself? If I can, I would really go to work. Anyways, I only have a few more days to work before I leave. Leave? OH yeah I'm really leaving soon but last night I have e-mailed my employer and I made it sound that I need a few days of extension before I go and leave my life here. Hope they grant it.

June was a difficult time for me and my family. My father was hospitalized and we had to stretch our budget and pool our resources as well. Again to our family and friends, thank you. We hope and pray he recovers really soon so that we can go back to our normal lives.

This month was also a celebration for 3 birthdays: Luisa's, my uncle's and my Nanay's. We still managed to somehow be happy despite our problems. Thank God for another year for them.

One of my best friends in the office is back and hopefully he won't be tormented with so many problems again. Hang on pare! No more worries, you can count on me as always while I'm still here.

Then the highlight of this month happened yesterday. When I thought that my application to work abroad would take like weeks or even months, it just took a matter of days and they want me to go there ASAP. Whew! I still have things to do and I've to prepare myself really soon for that big leap.

Even though I spent most of my time at home. I've got so many issues within me. I don't know what I've been feeling lately. I've been trying to resist it because it's not going to help me in any way. I know I'll just get into deep trouble so it would be best to shut up and move away. Probably God is working that's why He wanted me to leave ASAP. "It's a sign!" as Vhal and I would jokingly say. It would be best if I'm miles away. God does know what He's doing and He's keeping me from doing the wrong decisions. Thank you God!

PS: Best hirit:
When I told my best friend (who's living in the states that I'm going) that I'm going to Montreal, his answer: "Praise God. You are saved!". I had to say "I agree too!". I can't wait to see him in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home