rhaychagainstthemachine

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Why Do I Love You?

Is it because people say we look alike?
Is it because you are far more girly than me?
Is it because you are very smart for your age?
Is it because your smile melts anyone's heart away?
Is it because of your talkativeness?
Is it because you shower me with your hugs and kisses?
Is it because you are very organized?
Is it because you follow my instructions very well?
Is it because you listen to me?
Is it because we sing and dance together when nobody is watching?
Is it because you find my jokes funny?
Is it because you tell me you love all the time?

I say YES to all these questions and there are a million reasons why I love you. Let me just show you how much I love you as we hang out more. I love you, love you, love you Lui!

Happy 5th birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home