rhaychagainstthemachine

Monday, April 30, 2007

April... I love it!

Someone mentioned that I've been saying "I love it!" quite a lot. I never really noticed it. But what the heck?! "I love it!". I have come to terms with the events that are going on with my life.

With work, there's nothing I can really do about it. It gets harder each shift. As Maroon 5 puts it: "It's getting harder and harder to breathe...".
But I did look forward to the end of each shift.

It wasn't a blue summer after all. For one, I had my birthday and again I thank those who have shared the celebration with me. The greetings were good enough. I felt important. (sniff, sniff) For those who have forgotten it (Attention Kathleen Paz at si.....), sige ganyanan! Just kidding!

This was also a time for reflection. Baby you gotta give me time and I'm gonna be ready for it. Hahaha! Every big decision would take some ample time of preparation. You can't hurry love, no you just have to wait. I sound crazy now! But I appreciate the space because I needed it.

I gained a lot of weight this month. Tsk, tsk, tsk! It was because of all the feasting that I went to. Food ~ such an irresistable temptation.

April is over. Everytime my birthday comes, I always think that summer would be over soon and the freakin' heat would go away too (yehey!). But I just wanna be on the beach! Sunburn!

Will the month of May be as good as this one? I still hope so. My brother is coming home in two weeks. Will I ever set foot on the beach and enjoy the sun? Or will I gain more because of our family gatherings? Ah whatever! All I can say is April.... "I LOVE IT!".

Best hirit for the month:
"Nung bata ka, ambait-bait mo nga e tsaka sobrang tahimik mo." - Kuya Rommell, my cousin
* I really couldn't believe what he said. He's the first and only person who said that about me. I wanted to ask him if he actually saw me as kid. But guys, he was really serious. So be it, I love it! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home