rhaychagainstthemachine

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Seriously Grey's Anatomy

Growing up, I've always wanted to become a doctor. But you know, there were other plans (and I don't wanna get to that at this time). Well I enjoy and still enjoy watching medical dramas. I started with Doogie Howser M.D., then E.R., then Scrubs and now I'm going gaga over Grey's Anatomy.


Oh yes! I just started watching it a few days back and I'm hooked. I know I'm sooo late. When it started its run here, I knew I was missing a lot. My friends have been talking about it and I was so clueless. Such a loser when it comes to chats about Grey's Anatomy until recently when I got a message from a friend quoting a line from the series. Seriously? SERIOUSLY, the quote struck me. It was a quote that was so appropriate at that time. I couldn't believe that the quote could be so deep that I wanted to watch it right then and there. It's like hearing Ally Mcbeal's words again but this time around the storylines would affect me so much.

And now, as I've said I'm watching. SERIOUSLY. I'm learning a lot. I can't believe that there was an illness on uncontrollabe blushing. And there is a neuron in the brain that can be operated on to cure it. Nice! It's science and of course the show is all about the drama.

And of course, what kind of show would that be without the presence of a beautiful face. I'm all for Patrick Dempsey a.k.a. Dr. Derek Shepherd. Everyone's McDreamy. SERIOUSLY! What a sight! It's the chase between him or his character and Meredith. I so wanna go to med school each time I see him. I've watched his earlier movies and it was nothing. But now, he's so hot making him one of Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People of 2006. He doesn't look his age. SERIOUSLY! I so wanna stroke his hair! I love it.....

Enough of Patrick Dempsey. I also enjoy T.R. Knight's character. He was everyone's best friend George. Bad boy Alex Carev, played by Justin Chambers, also surprises me with his unexpected lines especially about first kiss. Whoa that was something! How can I forget Cristina? The character who doesn't want to feel and be felt. She's the spice in the story. I can't wait to watch the succeeding episodes with Eric Dane. He, on the other hand, is McSteamy.

I don’t know how intense my addiction for Grey’s Anatomy could get. Will it be as intense as
? We’ll see about that. In the meantime, let me just go and look at McDreamy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home