rhaychagainstthemachine

Thursday, March 08, 2007

My Sunny Sundee

I used to tell my friends that if I write something about someone on my blog that means that someone must have been very special for me to have those thoughts come out naturally. I could have shared something very special with that person.

Now, I am writing this for a special person and her name is Sundee. A few months back, she read a blog I wrote about Kathoy and she said that I should write about her in the future. I hope this is not yet too late.

It's strange that I got so attached with Ate Sundee whom I've only known for only a few months. Ate Sundee surprisingly treated me as a friend, almost like family. And we both know that this separation will not be the end of our friendship. We will always be special to each other.
Pregnant and all, she and I had a heart-to-heart talk about the work I got into back in May. I was losing hope and was on the verge of quitting but she presented to me the situation plain and simple. We just knew each other for a few days but she was there to listen and console. She assured me that she'll be there to back me up. I knew right then that I was gonna be okay.

Up to this very day, she never stopped giving me all the support that I needed whether it would be about work, family, friends, love, life. She was like my big sister five nights a week. She was very open. She would tell me what I've been doing wrong and what I've been doing right. She was very tactful. She was honest but was careful not to hurt my feelings as well. I listen to her because when she talks to me like that I really feel that she cares for me and just wants the best for me. I so appreciate that. She was my very good protector. When I was in trouble, she almost volunteered to stand up for me because I was too weak to defend myself. She tries her best to make me smile when I'm down. I learned so much from her past experiences. Her wisdom is so amazing.

She was my sun after the storms that I go through every now and then. She keeps me sane and reminds me to be careful in everything I do. She makes me want to believe in myself more. She's my sister and my friend.

Ate Sunds, thanks for the wonderful months we spent together. I am happy that I made you smile or laugh every now and then. Thank you for trusting me as well with OS/Jugee. I can't still understand why you made me your son's godmother.

My Sun(dee) is about to set but I hope she shines on me again. I bid you farewell. I'll surely miss you and I hope you succeed in whatever path you're going to take. You are a gift to me and to a lot of people and you know that I love you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home