rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Saturday Treat

The First 2 nights of March had been really hell. I don't know why. I was just looking forward to the bonding that we're gonna have the next day. After the shift was over, I was able to chill a bit.

First it was a shared breakfast with Ate Sundee, the woman who took a week off before really resigning. It was fun. Food was great and we had time to talk about a lot of things. We still have three days to spend with her next week.


I'd like to thank Adi and the busmates for taking time out to bring me McDonald's breakfast.

Next, we were off to watch You Got Me! Sam and Zanjoe are really gods in their own right. I wished I was Toni or Moe. It's just that why was the coconut so symbolic???

Then the Nike sale where Tin bought a new pair of cool sneakers. Ganda! I, on the other hand, opted to shop at the Podium because they had a sale. Hehehe!

The ultimate happening of the day was watching Christian Bautista and having the chance to meet him. I was planning to watch him in April for his major concert. But what the heck! He was there so why miss the chance. The album is terrific. I know all the songs. He's talented, nice and good-looking. And it was indeed a Saturday treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home