rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Kath and Me, and GARY V

I haven't seen Kath for months. We would just exchange a few text messages and that was it. I was busy with work and she was busy with school. So, when an opportunity came to meet up, we instantly planned out our meeting. A meeting that included Gary V.

Kath and I are huge Gary V fans. Being younger than I am, Kath back then knew just a few Gary V songs. But when I brought her to the Gary V XXtreme concert in 2003, she started loving him. Last year, she had the chance to watch his anniversary concert at Music Museum and she had made me listen to Gary over the phone. I missed Gary. I missed Kath.

So yesterday, we watched Gary V at a mall show. While waiting for Gary V to arrive, we talked about millions of topics. We caught up with what was happening to each other. We laughed like there was no tomorrow. But when Gary V came out, we stopped talking. I went near the stage to take photos. Kath stayed on our seat, trying as much as she can to control her excitement. Well, this time Kath did not shed tears over Gary V's performance. She tried containing her emotions. Hahaha!


With just a few minutes of performance, as always, Gary V left us in awe. He never ever, ever let us down. It was bitin but can we ever get enough of Gary V? We'll be looking forward to another Gary V concert or show. We're goona plan that. Right Kath?



Thereafter, we went to have dinner at El Pueblo. On the way, we were chatting endlessly even throughout dinner. Dinner was great!

I feel so comfortable with Kath. I can talk to her with no worries of being judged right away. I told her about decisions that I couldn't make as of this time and she said that I should not rush myself in coming up with resolutions. Big decisions will take a big time of thinking. She sent me a message when I got home: I wish you real lasting happiness. Aaaaaw that's so sweet! I had a great time too, my mind off from my problems. Hope to see you soon Kathoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home