rhaychagainstthemachine

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Judy Ann - Ryan wedding

The first thing that my Nanay told me when I got home last Tuesday was "Kinasal na si Judy Ann!". Of course, I did not believe her right away. After all, it was only 8:30 in the morning and who would get married early, too early make it on the early morning news? Besides, there had been many speculations on their altar date. So how can my Nanay say that? I even said, "Bat alam mo eh hindi ka naman invited?". When I turned on the tv in my room, the news was indeed true. There were no footages yet but there were phone patch interviews with the very exclusive guests. Even the guests themselves were surprised that the wedding was happening that morning. They were only informed a fews days ago. Amazing!

I salute the people who were involved in the planning of this intimate wedding. It wasn't a circus after all considering Judy Ann is a well-known actress. According to the news, it was simple but elegant. Not much fuss which is very good.

And OMG Judy Ann is married! I can't help but feel envious. She's turning 31 in a few days and she's now married to the love of her life Ryan Agoncillo. As showbiz expectators, we can't help but watch how their relationship blossomed. I remember chatting with my friend Ellen regarding Judy Ann's transformation since she got involved with Ryan. She lost so much weight and now she looks gorgeous. Ellen and I even gushed at the thought of having our own Ryan Agoncillos in the future. Someone who will be good for us. Someone who will change us for the better. I guess we just have to keep on waiting.

As for now, I'm happy for Judy Ann and Ryan though I'm not even a friend nor family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wenni Donna said...

Congratulations for your wedding my dear. I hope everyone likes my choice of booking one of the splendid San Francisco venues for my sister's engagement next week. All arrangements are done and nothing is left for last moment. Dresses, party favors, Dj, catering, baker, floral décor, welcome set up, everything is personally selected by me for my darling sibling.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home