rhaychagainstthemachine

Saturday, January 10, 2009

25 Random Things

Just another activity/quetionnaire circulating on the cyberspace:
  1. I used to join math olympiads when I was in grade school. We represented our school in interschool competitions.
  2. I can be very impatient because I have low EQ.
  3. I don't really chew what I eat. Most of the time I swallow my food. I got used to this practice when I had braces on my teeth. This is because I didn't want any food getting in between my brackets.
  4. I graduated as batch salutatorian in grade 6.
  5. I am homophobic. I don't get along quick with gay people. I only have a few gay friends (Harold, Noel, Frank, Randy, Manny) and I really treasure them. Basta takot ako sa bakla. I don't know why.
  6. I've had the same hairdresser for 5 years. His name is Manny of Bench Fix Rob Metro East. Why do I like him? He's super chikadora. At tops, he calls me "Ganda" or "Dyosa". Ako naman sobrang nagpapauto. But in fairness, Manny would always give me a fabulous haircut. Ako lang talaga di marunong mag-maintain.
  7. I am scared of snakes. Just the thought of it makes me weak. I can't stand even looking at pictures of it.
  8. I'm a super Gary Valenciano fan.
  9. Isa lang uno ko nung college. Sa PE pa, streetdance class with matching recital.
  10. I love the beach but don't know how to swim.
  11. I was a cheerleader for a number of times in high school.
  12. I have a complete set of original Friends series.
  13. I used to be part of the children's choir in a local chapel in Marikina.
  14. I was once an F4 addict. I have a wide collection of F4 stuff. I also have magazines that I bought in duplicates. Ung isa pwede buksan, yung isa sealed pa din. Hahaha collector's item ba?
  15. I have dreams of meeting Bayani Agbayani, Pokwang & Pooh.
  16. Had a bf at 14.
  17. Pag antok na antok na ko, sobrang sinisipon at bumabahing ako.
  18. I am not a voracious reader. At most I can read 10 pages na tuloy-tuloy. After that tulog na ko.
  19. Weakness ko yung mga singkit (Kwon Sang Woo, Gong Yu, Vaness Wu & Richard Poon).
  20. I can never live without McDonalds.
  21. I enjoyed chemistry over biology. I hate physics.
  22. I don't like rainy days because naiisip ko yung girl na nasa malayong lugar tas hindi sya makalabas kaya umiiyak lang sya.
  23. I don't like travelling by boat. Never will I travel by RORO again.
  24. I can laugh and cry at the same time. I have a knack for comedy and drama.
  25. My ultimate crush is Albert Martinez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home