rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gary V Live @ 25

It was truly one of the best Gary Valenciano concerts ever. Marking his 25th year in the biz, Gary V gave his all depsite feeling under the weather. As usual, I came with my fellow GV fans: Kath & Rainey (missing my best friend Lei).

I was almost in tears due to traffic in Araneta Center that night. Aside from that, there were no more parking slots. Since I'm not familar with Araneta Center, I ended up parking near Shopwise which was several blocks away from Araneta Coliseum.

We came in just in time for the concert. At 8:45pm, the lights were dimmed and the concert started with "Shout for Joy". Everyone was already dancing. The whole concert was very entertaining. I'm sure everyone enjoyed the concert. The concert ended at around 12:15am. It was very long but it was worth it. It would have been better if it was longer or even 24 hours. To everyone's surprise, Martin Nievera came out during the latter part of the show. Now that was such a treat! Just to show how great it was, here are the pics:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home