rhaychagainstthemachine

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sinong Shopaholic?

I love shopping. So what?

I just read an article from the magazine Girlfriend which talks about Retail Therapy. I got worried after reading it. It talks about shopping for new things to fill in what's missing or lacking. Sounds heavy? Let's face it. When were not in the mood, a new shirt or a new pair of comfortable shoes somehow lifts our spirit. It makes us feel good. The article puts this as "comfort buys".

I checked my closet and found clothes that are still in bags that I have bought and yet have not worn. I got shirts and blouses that almost looked the same, just of different color (mostly striped & color blue). But I bought them during store or mall sales. My best friend told me that it's not an excuse that I only buy during mall sales. He pointed out the fact that I buy clothes or shoes that I don't really need. He also said that even if I bought them during mall sales and that there is almost always a mall sale in the metro that I never missed is already an issue. I'm still in denial. I don't consider myself a slave of shopping but I'll think about this and process this on my own.

There's no use in denying that this is or this can be a problem. I'll work on it. Promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home