rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My New Team

September flew by unexpectedly fast. The first week of September was the continuation of our training and learning. As previously mentioned, I am now in a new team. There are 19 of us and I am so glad to be reunited with my bathmates Poi, Nina, Mae & Mau. I missed their company but now I get to work & hangout with them as teammates. Of course I moved with my ka-troika Tito Boy (Gary) and Tita Cristy (Ava).

This is also a chance to meet and get to know new friends. I particularly like my new and very gay friend and seatmate, Frank. The homophobic in me never thought that I'd get this close with him this fast. Mind you my boyfriend
sya. Anataray di ba?! Ako wala! Ahahaha!

Everyday was a learning experience as we slowly get immersed into the new process. Thanks to our trainers who flew in from Arizona, NIkki & Emily. Challenges are met every now and then but we move on as we laugh at & learn from our mistakes. So far, I'm enjoying. I'm enjoying also cause our schedule is fixed, 1am - 10am. Thank goodness! September ends with Frankie's birthday celebration.


Oh by the way I get to be a subteam manager next quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home