rhaychagainstthemachine

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

OVERLOOKED

I may be all smiles and jolly all the time but man I am extremely pissed right now. I thought I was okay but I am really not.

I've been doing my best, exceeding goals and expectations. One step forward that I take, I was turned down. I hate to say this but I sure am qualified. With the qualifications listed, I've met those and may haVe exceeded in some areas. I don't wanna sound arrogant but, was that a just decision?

Maybe it wasn't time. Maybe it wasn't for me. Maybe I was OVERLOOKED! I've been told several times about my potential and that has helped me build my confidence in trying out another opportunity. I surely wouldn't have tried if I didn't know that I was up for it. The qualifications now look like a big BS to me!

I'm not questioning the people who got in. I'm questioning the people who decided. Oh yeah you may say I'm a soar loser and sourgraping and all that shit! What the heck! I'm pissed. I am looking for an explanation which I don't hink I would ever get.

To me, myself and I, GOOD LUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home