rhaychagainstthemachine

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy 2009

2008 is done. So many things have happened to me which brought me a lot of lessons. There are things to regret about, events that could have been avoided or things that could have been better.

2008 made me suffer some illnesses which i intently pray I get through this year. I went through some financial constraints as well, following my car accident last April and vehicular accident last October wherein I was the victim. I covered the expenses for both accidents. As for the April accident, I should have been more careful and focus my attention on the road. It could have not happened. As for the October accident, it was beyond my control. Now I know I should not be seating at the end of the jeep.

My best friend also left for Singapore in 2008. Though she's here now. She'll be leaving again in afew days. I miss her terribly.

In 2008, I had let two big concerts pass: Maroon 5 concert back in March and the Eraserheads concert last August. I'm a huge fan of Maroon 5. I've been wanting to go but for some reason I did not see it. As for the Eraserheads concert, it was something that we have been talking about in the office. Before we knew it, it was over and Ely Buendia was in the hospital after a heart attack.

As for 2009 blessings and huge events, I was able to move to a new process and new team. I have new set of friends. I have moved to a higher analyst level. We are in a better office at The Fort. I was able to watch Gary valenciano's 25th anniversary concert.

What does 2009 hold for me? This is the inevitable year that I'll be on my big 3-O. Yup, it's my 30th birthday in a few months. So what?! It's just a number. I want a McDonald's party for that. But I do need to think about that. If ever, i wish to see all of my friends there. I've missed out a lot of moments with my friends since I was too sleepy or too tamad to go out. My shopping hobby somehow got out-of-hand. I plan to stop or control that at least. I intend to continue saving up so that I can go on a vacation in another country or even just in the Philippines. Since I can't do hardcore exercises because of my back problem, I plan to watch what I eat instead. I should be very patient on the road and be very careful all the time.

These are just plans which I hope I can concretize. I'm a work in progress and I hope and pray to do better this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home