rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Wishlist 2008

Tomorrow is Dec 1. This means that Christmas is just a few mornings away. As the song goes, "you can't stop Christmas'. I am almost done with my christmas shopping for my family especially my numerous pamangkins. I tell you I have a bunch of them. They were on top of my list. The gifts are not that expensive but they sure did come from my heart (sniff, sniff). I enjoy seeing them so thrilled upon opening their gifts (and getting disappointed afterwards. hehehe).

As usual I don't get as much as the kids. It's possible I may not get anything at all. I used to get so much when I was in St. Paul. But after three years, I've gotten used to scarcity of gifts during Christmas. Ganun talaga eh! But still a part of me wants some material things. Would Santa be generous? Nah, I've been pretty naughty and pretty nice. Hindi todo! di ko kaya.

My Christmas wishlist (attention friends & cousins)
  • blueberry cheesecake
  • Richard Poon cd
  • Maroon 5 cd/dvd
  • full tank for Teepee
  • a good soothing 2-hour massage
  • Gary Valenciano 25 platinum ballad collection cd
  • 24-hour fun day with Cholo, Lui & Eriel
  • a big bottle of Issey Miyake perfume
  • a new cell phone
  • new pair of shoes
  • monopoly game board (not the Philippine edition)
  • a new car stereo
  • lastest cd of The Dawn
Let's end there cause I might not get to sleep. Wish lang naman e.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home