rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, April 05, 2009

The One Where They All Turn Thirty

I chanced upon a website with famous people born on particular years. Curious that I was, I tried checking out people who were born on the same year that I popped out in this planet. (Ahahaha! popped out parang tiniris lang na pimple.) I found the list interesting. But it got me thinking as well. Why wasn't I on list? What if I was there with them as a famous person? Did I not do enough the last 29 years? Maybe they just forgot me. Then I thought I was being silly again. A friend asked me if I feel accomplished in my life. I told her that I don't feel accomplished. I added that feeling accomplished means I'm finished. I'm not yet done.

Back in college, I handed a friend a list of things that I hoped to accomplish before turning 30. Well I guess most of which are still unattained, still working on or should just remain on the list. I still have a long way to go. Di pa naman ako mamatay siguro very soon.

Every day is a learning process for me and I know have yet to learn more about life. Some people my age are famous, wealthy, stable and all that. I'm far from being like that but I do know I got my place under the sun (and mainit ha!). I know I have a purpose that's why I continue to wake up and live my life.

Anyway let me share the list of famous people born in 1979 (www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/list/celebrity-categories.asp?FD=yob&ID=1979):

Aaliyah
Adam Levine
Andrew Keegan
Ara Mina
Brandy Norwood
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Chris Daughtry
Chris Klein
Claire Danes
Claudine Barretto
Daniel Beddingfield
Daniel Henney
Flo Rida
Gong Yoo
Ha Won
Heath Ledger
Jay Chou
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jericho Rosales
Jesse Bradford
Kate Hudson
Ken Zhu
Kourtney Kardashian
Lance Bass
Mark Anthony Fernandez
Marvin Agustin
Mena Suvari
Ne-yo
Norah Jones
Pete Wentz
Petra Nemcova
Pink
Rachael Leigh Cook
Rosario Dawson
Ryan Agoncillo
Tatyana Ali
Zhang Ziyi
tsaka ako na rin Rachel Catherine Mortel (hehehe!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home