rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My PC is Dying

10, 9, 8, 7, 6.....more weeks or probably less and my PC will cease function. How do I know? It's really a pain using it. It's a waste of time to open a program, switch from one file to another and connect to the internet.

I've had my PC since 2001. It's one of my first buys when I started working. It had been a wonderful companion for almost 8 years. It was my reliable ally especially with my work back in St. Paul.

Now in its last few runs, I am thinking if its worth having it repaired or upgraded. Or would it be better to put it to rest? Then, what will I use? Buying a new one is not an option these days.

Right now, all I can do is make a back-up of the files that I have in it. Before it's too late I need to save my files somewhere else. I am also posting what need to be posted on the net.

To my dear ol' PC, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home