rhaychagainstthemachine

Sunday, May 10, 2009

ABCs of Me

Another tag message from fb which I'd rather answer here. I have no plans of tagging anyone as well.

A - Age: 30

B - Bed size: I dont know pro it's single.

C - Chore you hate: Doing the laundry. I can't seem to remove all the soap and bubbles.

D - Dog's name: I have none.

E - Essential to start your day: Prayers and some stretching

F - Favorite color(s): Blue and white

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5'3"

I - Instruments you play(ed): A little of the piano!

J - Job title: "What's in it for me?" kind of thing

K - Kid(s): None just cute nephews and nieces

L - Living arrangements: With the parents

M - Mom's name: Florida

N - Nicknames: Rhaych, RC, Morts

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: April 2002, chest congestion

P - Pet Peeve: People who always look at the imperfection of others rather than themselves.

Q - Quote from a movie: "I never really believed in forever but I think I found forever in you."

R - right or left-handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2

T - Time you wake up: 7:45 pm

U- Underwear: comfy ones.

V - Vegetable you dislike: saluyot

W - Ways you run late: updating my blog and checking my e-mails.

X - X-rays you've had: Chest, lower back, left and right arms.

Y - Yummy food you make: spaghetti (you like?)

Z - Zoo favorite: fishes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home