rhaychagainstthemachine

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Sex Video Scandal

I was sent a link regarding a sex video of Katrina Halili and Hayden Kho. I saw the video and it was nothing THAT vulgar that's why I was bothered when Katrina said she was violated. The video that I saw was the one where she was rehearsing "Careless Whisper" with Hayden Kho. I thought to myself, how can she say she was violated when the video shows that she knew she was being videotaped and they were almost on each other and the fact that the guy that she was with is another person's boyfriend? How can she say foul?

Then another link was sent to me. Now I know what she meant. She didn't know she was being filmed by this Hayden Kho while they were having sex. In the first place why would Hayden Kho videotape such intimate moments? Doctor ka pa naman! Where is your sense of integrity?! How can you cure your patients when in fact you yourself are SICK and need help?!

I somehow feel for Katrina. In the first place, she would not be videotaped had she not been with this guy whom she knew had a girlfriend. Is this a case of karma? Well, I support your cause for putting Hayden Kho behind bars, revoking his med license and paying for moral damages. At this point, a lot of people have been involved and are trying to get involved in this scandal and media frenzy. Let's just hope they stick to the issue.
Hayden Kho is such a pig. Hayden Kho is a maniac!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home