rhaychagainstthemachine

Monday, May 08, 2006

First Day Wasn't So Bad

I woke up with only four hours of sleep. Was it because I was excited? Or was it because I was afraid that I might oversleep and come late for work? Probably the second one. Damn right I don't wanna be late on the first day. I got up as soon as my alarm sounded. Hurriedly took a bath and fixed myself. I even left my bro because I was too afraid that Jan might leave me and I don't know how I would find my way in Makati. Oh well, I arrived earlier than Jan. It rarely happens or should I say this is the first that I didn't make Jan wait. Thankfully, there was no traffic and we were in Makati in no time. It was easy to find the building. Thanks to guardian Jan!

There were a lot of trainees. And I had to psyche myself that I have to keep the "friendly" button on. Okay it was morning and the first day of the week but I had to look not so bored. Good thing our trainer was really cool. Sir John! I like him. He reminded me of Ricci Chan and I so love Ricci Chan. I find him really smart and so is Sir John. Hearing orientation for work this year is very different. Sir John was fun and not boring. He said that he's both profound and profane. It was a very different orientation because I had a speaker who was soooo green. Pro not that bastos. His jokes were really smart. Ateneo-bred e. Also when we're on break he plays good music. We both like the same music ~ pamboys!!! Basta it was a good thing that Sir John started my training. Well in the afternoon HR discussed our compensation and benefits. I intently listened. The HR personnel explained it really well and she said I can just ask them any time. If not for the girl who made a comment about my e-mail add my day would have been okay. But the hell with her! We were dismissed early and I came home just in time for dinner.

By the way I made friends with Tita Vicky, a cool mom with 18-yr-old and 10-yr-old sons. Keeping the "friendly" button on.

Here's looking forward to more cool training days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home