rhaychagainstthemachine

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Fun 2nd Day!

Again my bro did not wake up early so I went ahead of him. I was hoping I can catch some sleep inside the shuttle. But no, the driver (who has already become my friend since my working days in St. Paul) started asking questions and began telling stories. Not wanting to appear rude, I kept myself from sleeping. Fine!

I came early in the office and just watched tv until we were called in for the start of the training. The morning trainer was Ms. Marge. She'll be with us until next week. Yes! I enjoyed her "getting-to-know-you" activity. It was really awkward for the men. And we had a good laugh. That was the first time that my co-trainees and I started to connect. Super fun! I like Ms. Marge. She really made sense. She was valuing teamwork. She said that people at the top are lonely because they forgot to bring others along with them. Gets? It's not about competition to get to the top. It's how you stick together and progress together. Pretty good huh?! I enjoyed each activity that she asked us to engage in. Because it made my "friendly button on" functional. I have one favorite. It's e-teddy bear Paolo. Really big guy with a huge sense of humor. He actually looked and sounded like my cousin, Kuya Ricky. And when I told him that, he started calling me "insan". Cute di ba?!

In the afternoon we had another trainer, Ms. Li. She's also fun. We had a nice time with her. But we had a pre-test on grammar and SV agreement. She calls it the "nosebleeding activity for some". Damn right it was! All of a sudden, I wasn't sure of my answers. I felt so dumb! It's like my English was thrown out of the window. What's worse is that we were asked to check each other's papers. "Insan" Paolo checked mine and he was cheering me on. Well, I didn't do so bad. Actually Ms. Li said I was very good. Nyorks! I have to equal or do better than that for the post-test.

Have to get that much-needed rest to keep the "friendly" button on tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home