rhaychagainstthemachine

Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop is Dead

Another music icon died and he's no ordinary icon. He's the King of Pop Michael Jackson. The reason of his death is yet to be established. Investigations will take place. As for now, the whole world mourns his untimely demise.

I grew up listening to Michael Jackson's music. My brother was a huge fan and he had tapes of his albums. I began to like his songs as wells especially the ones that I can dance to. His moves are truly incredible. Who could forget "The Moonwalk"?! He danced like he was giving his soul. Through the years, I have shared this fondness with my bestfriend Lei and we seemed to know all his songs. I am not a very huge fan. I don't cry or will cry in his presence like the other fans that even faint at the sight of him. In fact I don't own any of his albums. It's just that Lei and I know that when we hear his song on the radio we won't be turning it off or change it to another station. We'd just listen. Sometimes sing along or if there's a space dance a bit. And every Friday, we make a conscious effort to listen to Magic Madness because we're sure we'd hear his songs.

There had been many controversies that had hounded him, even his appearance has been a constant topic. I am not affected by those. I don't like what he did in the,whether they are true or not. I just know he's a music genius and he's a big loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home