rhaychagainstthemachine

Friday, May 19, 2006

Thanks for the Two Weeks

Yes! The two-week training in Makati is over. I don't need to wake-up early just to get at BCT before 8am. No more "speak in English" policy. Mwahaha!

The past two weeks meant a lot because of the things that I learned. It was really like going back to school - lecture, discussions, note-taking, tests. I can say I did well in the written exams because I really studied hard. I was supposed to attend a party but I had to give it up because I wanted to study. I'm really glad that my effort really paid off. I'm not going to brag about my score but it's pretty high. Nyahahaha!

What stands out the most in the two-week training is meeting new people. I admit I told my co-trainee that I'm kinda anti-social because I like staying home and being with my family after work. BUt that doesn't meant I don't like them. I actually enjoy our classes because of them. Each has a personality that is very different. The class is very diverse. Let's just say I'm very average in my connections with them - not so warm and not so cold. I preferred to eat by myself because I'm sleepy during our breaks and I guess I appreciated the silence when I'm alone. Probably that's the reason why my co-trainee shouted my name during one of our activities "2 Truths and 1 Lie". How does the activity go? Well you write anonymously on a paper "2 Truths and 1 Lie" about yourself. Then it'll be gathered in a box. It will be randomly read and the whole class will guess who wrote what. There was a statement "I'm a snob". A co-trainee of mine said it was me but she was wrong. That's not what I wrote and my paper didn't even get the chance to be read. Well, I didn't have to defend myself because I don't owe anybody an explanation. If she thinks I'm like that, fine by me!

It's gonna be new once I start product training. It dawned on me this afternoon that all the times that I laughed and played with my co-trainees are over. I wanna thank two special people who made the past two weeks so memorable - Marge and Li.

Magnanimous Marge recharges us in the morning. The day wouldn't be complete without the bubbly personality of my morning trainer. I had fun with her motivational games. Her energy is so contagious and her smile expresses sincerity. She's one hell of a woman! I'm sad though that this girl had been crushed before by a moron. Hay naku, she doesn't deserve a guy like that. I would be glad to have her as my sister-in-law. Since she's a few minutes drive from where I live, I'll visit her when I get the chance. I have to ask her first what her address is. God bless you always Marge!

Lovable Li is my afternoon trainer. She made me memorize the 50 US states without me knowing where those places are. I'm not even done knowing Philippine provinces! Mwahaha! From the very start, I knew I'm going to like her because we both came from the same university. Her sense of humor is really unbelievable even if she wasn't feeling well. She's currently on her quarter-life crisis! Believe me Li, it's nothing especially when you have someone who cares about you and loves you from head to foot. All the best Lilith!

Let's see if I can have new fond memories once I start with the real thing next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home