rhaychagainstthemachine

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Finally Weekend

Yehey it's weekend and it's gonna be a long one since I don't have to go to work on Monday because it's a US holiday. Woohoo!

I feel that I needed this rest so much because I had a very HEAVY and DIFFICULT week. But you know what, it ended pretty well. I just have to thank my TL Tin for being so patient with me. Talk about mahabang pisi ! She gives me that boost to keep on. Tin thanks! I also wanna thank Ate Sundee. My God where did this girl come from. She's super nice and I'm glad we had a pep talk. That chat meant a lot to me and it made me feel so welcome in the team. She made me feel that I will be well taken care of.

I will try as much as I can to not let you guys down. Give me just a little more time. I don't wanna be a liability to the team.

And to Lei and Jam, what would have happened if the two of you weren't there to tell me to hang on? Thanks for believing in me!

THaNK You So MuCH!

Gotta sleep now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home